I hope you’re here because you want to stamp your unique personalities on your wedding. You want to have a relaxed and enjoyable experience, not stuffy and formal. In essence, your priority is that your story be told from beginning to finish in an artful manner, and you’re not just looking for the cheapest photographer in your neck of the woods. You understand that this is a monumental day and that these images will be passed down throughout generations. You reckon, if we met, we’d be friends. Perfect! I’m so glad we found each other! Lets meet over a glass of lemonade, or a cup of joe. I want to learn about your unique relationship and vision for your big day. Currently I shoot weddings across the continent, so if we can’t manage face-to-face, lets enjoy getting to know each other over Skype or FaceTime.
First of all I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Photography. Since receiving my degree in 2009, I’ve had the pleasure of photographing over 100 weddings and have traveled around the world shooting for large and small corporations, the NFL, publications, families, and couples.
On the personal side of things:
- I am so grateful to be in my thirties
- Favorite smell? Campfire
- Favorite human? Mom
- Favorite alien? WALL-E (I think he’s technically a robot )
- I was raised for football Sundays
- When I feel big time photo magic happening various yippee noises and gestures start coming out…I have difficulty controlling that
- I dig simple and straight forward
- I still use the words “stoked” and “rad.” I know, the 90′s called and they want their words back.
- I’m one of those hugging types
- Current addiction INSTAGRAM